Friday 5 August 2016


Assalammualaikum and hello to everyone =)..first of all,before i start story about my family ,let me introduce  myself first.I am Siti Nur Fatihah Bt Nor Azman and i am 18 years old.I was born in Hospital Tunku Jaafar in Negeri Sembilan and lived at Jelebu.I am the first from 3 siblings in my family.My father name is Nor Azman Bin Abdul and my mother name is Salasiah Bt Ismail.My grandma and my uncle also stay with us. grandma name is Kamariah Bt Hassan and my uncle name is Al-hafiz Bt Ismail my younger brother and sister name is Muhd Nor Amirul Haquim Bt Nor Azman and Siti Nur Syahirah Bt Nor Azman.


SMK DATO UNDANG MUSA AL-HAJ

okay...this is  my old school.i was study there  since form one till form five..see??i never change my mind to transfer to other school..why??because i love my school very much as i can conclude ,all the teachers of SMK Dato Undang Musa Al-haj are very dedicated and kind.They always help their student to understant and spent their time eventhough there is a time for them to go holiday but they willing to spend their holiday time to teach their student.  


SMK DATO UNDANG MUSA AL-HAJ LOGO

5 comments:

  1. keep up the good work. all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girl. Apa yang ada sekarang ni buat yang terbaik untuk diri kau dan family kau. All the best and fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teahh lame tak jumpa, rindu,, hahaha nanti raya haji meet tau, good luck okayhh

    ReplyDelete